Anabel Hopkins paints both landscapes and abstracts.
As an abstract artist, she has been
- Juried into the National Abstract Show in Indianapolis
- Held successful one person shows in Bloomington and Columbus and a duo show in Indianapolis
- Juried into the prestigious Indiana Artisan Project and had booths at its annual show in Indianapolis
As an impressionist landscape painter, she has
- Won Best of Show, First Places and other awards at the Brown County Art Guild Patron’s Show
- Won People’s Choice Award at the Artful Dining Gala
- Had work juried into the Hoosier Salon
- Juried into shows at the Pendleton Art Center, the Indiana State Fair and many other venues and shows
- Served as Artist in Residence at the TC Steele State Historic Site
- Had work accepted to hang in the new Indiana University-Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute in Indianapolis
Anabel is on the Brown County Studio and Garden Tour.
Her work is available at Hoosier Artist gallery, the Venue in Bloomington and the Hoosier Salon in Indianapolis
Her home studio, Les Nymphéas, in rural Brown County bordering Lake Monroe and the Hoosier National Forest, is available by appointment, where she gives lessons and hosts tours.
Contact: (812) 340-8781, firstname.lastname@example.org. www.anabelhopkins.com